Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  I have set up this page to post updates on Mike and I's pregnancy.  In my experience there are people on Facebook and other social media websites that have no clue that the whole world doesn't care what week they're in or their progress throughout pregnancy, nor do they want to see pictures from inside of you.  I have been one of those people hiding friends post because it begins to feel like an assault when you just want to see an upcoming event or what your non-pregnant, non-new mom friends are doing.  Plus, pregnancy can be a very sensitive subject for those who are trying to conceive or are having difficulties in their own lives.  I want to be sensitive to those people, but also have a way to share my excitement in this adventure guilt free.  So I hope what I have to post will be interesting to you, if not then I understand that I'm not the most exciting person in the world ~ haha!  Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment