Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How To... Fold Infant Pajama's

So here's a quick little blog.  It came to me as I was sitting here folding Sarah's laundry.  I fold Sarah's clothes, or really all clothes, very specifically.  I like clothes to look neat in drawers and to keep outfits or in this case pajama's together in one spot, making it easy to grab and dress  I used to hang ALL of her clothing up, but as she gets bigger I'm adjusting our system to meet our needs.  With that said, I thought I'd share how I fold Sarah's two piece pajama's to keep them neat and together.



Start with unfolded pajama's.   I chose this set so you can see the top and bottom easily.

 
Step 1: Spread out the top front side down.  Spread out bottoms front side up.
 
 
Step 2: Fold in one arm of the top, making it even with the body.  Fold bottom in half pulling the crouch out to make a point.
 
 
Step 3: Fold in other arm on top, again keeping in line with the body.  Fold legs up to waist on bottoms.
 
 
Step 4: Place bottoms on top of folded arms.
 
 
Step 5: Fold lower hem of shirt over bottoms up to neckline.  The shirt is basically pocketing the bottoms.
 

Ta-Da!  This is the end product, and nice neat little bundle of pj's.

Here's what a stack of these pajama bundles look like after your done with laundry:


Nice, neat, and ready to go into the drawer of your choice!

Yes, I may have a slight OCD tendency, but hey, who doesn't like neat little stacks and organized drawers?  And since pj's are usually a no brainer, it's super easy to grab the next set and put them to use!  Enjoy!  Let me know if you found this little tip useful.  I always enjoy feedback!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment