Friday, September 14, 2012

6 Er I mean 7 Month Photos!

So... Um... Yeah... about the six month photos... well see what had happened was...  Okay, we botched the 6 month photo's.  I'm sorry!  With moving and all the many changes we went through during Sarah's 6th month of life, we never made it around to getting her photo taken.  I know, I know... I so wanted to be on top of her first year time line photos, but alas, it just didn't work out this time.  Sometimes life just happens and you have to roll with it.  But we did get pictures taken at 7 months...  So now that I've gotten that out of the way... who wants to see the cutest little 7 month old ever!?!  (Hey I'm her mom, I get to be biased ;D )





 

 
 
Yay!  I'm so in love with this little one!  I could stare at her sweet face all day long!  I hope you enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment