Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pregnancy Photo Teaser

This past weekend Mike and I had some pregnancy photo's taken by a friend of ours, Brian Terry.  He did a fantastic job and was nice enough to send me a few teaser pictures.  I've gotten his permission to share a couple with you!  Now I have to say, if I'm being honest, I didn't realize at the time just how puffy and pregnant I look at this stage.  I mean I know we're full term, but it still caught me a little off guard.  I wanted documentation of this time in our lives, so I'm trying to not dwell on how I look.  And the pictures really did turn out great ~ I can't wait to see the rest!  But here are a couple that he shared with me this morning:

Photographer: Brian Terry
Photographer: Brian Terry

Photographer: Brian Terry
This last photo I'm going to share is my favorite of the group.  I just love how it turned out!  If you are interested in Brian doing some photo's of you, let me know and I'll put you in contact with him.  He's really easy to work with and as you can see, he gets some great shots!  I really can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!!

Photographer: Brian Terry

I have been put on maternity leave early by my doctor (more on that later...), so check back often for more updates.  I have a feeling I'll be posting a lot more regularly until the baby gets here!  Thanks again Brian for coming out and taking photo's of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment