Monday, May 7, 2012

Newborn Photo's 2

Okay, so as promised, here is the follow up to the newborn photo's.  There were a couple I didn't put on facebook because they were a surprise for some family members.

The first couple were for my sister, Kristi, who lives out in California with my beautiful nieces. She crocheted Sarah a beautiful blanket.  So much time and energy went into this blanket that I knew I wanted to get some of her newborn photo's on it.  Here are those shots:



The next photo was taken for my mom who made the dress she is wearing.  Sarah also wore this dress home from the hospital.  It was one of my mom's first attempts at smocking (if not the first) and it is a beautiful little dress.  She almost looked like a doll in these photo's.


I hope you enjoy these few extra shots. It already seems like so long ago that she was that itty bitty, and she's still pretty small!  Time really does fly when you have a baby.  She's a little sweetheart though ~ makes spending time with her so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment