Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Memorial Day

On Memorial Day we introduced Sarah to the pool!  Well actually, I had introduced Sarah to the pool once before, but it was at night and she was only in the pool for a very, very short amount of time.  This was really her first time.  I think she's really gonna like swimming once she gets used to the "big bathtub".

We went to my parents house for Memorial Day breakfast and a swim.  After breakfast (big shout out to my dad for the yummy sausage gravy and biscuits!) we all got sunscreen up and headed out to the pool.  We took Sarah's spaceship float with us, but really she's too little for it.  Sidenote: We had the hardest time finding a float that had a bottom so she could sit in it.  She didn't stay in the pool for long... 20 minutes is about the max attention span you can ask out a 4 month old.  But she seemed to enjoy it!  Sorry, but there really isn't a whole lot I can elaborate on.  So here are some pictures of the expierence...


Like I said, she only has about a 20 min attention span at this point, so she was over it and wanting a nap pretty quickly.  (Hey, it took awhile to get her changed, sunscreened, and everyone coordinated and down to the pool).  But she did get in again after her nap.  We didn't spend too much time at the pool.  This was the weekend I was determined to get her crib set up, so we only stayed a couple of hours.  But I think we'll have more weekends spent lounging by the pool. 

I wish it was more exciting, but I wanted to share the pictures.  I probably should've done one of the wordless wednesday posts that really good bloggers do, but the idea didn't occur to me until now and I've already typed this out.  Oh Well!  Here's one last picture for the road...  (She's such a cutie in her ruffled little swim suit!)


No comments:

Post a Comment